Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Goth Challenge, Day 5, 6, & 7

You may have noticed that today, I'm grouping a couple of the challenges together.  I decided it would be easier to do it this way, since this post will be way too short if I didn't.  That and with me being sick, I just want to get this part over with.  I promise to get in more depth on the up and coming challenges. 


Day 5: Is there a local Goth band or group in your area? 

 A very easy question to answer.  No, there isn't.  I wish there were, but sadly, not many people around my area are goth friendly, nor are there many goths (if any) in the next town over.


Day 6: Hand write your favorite lyric and take a picture.

With me being sick, I really don't feel like taking a picture of my favorite lyrics.  However, I'll be more than happy to post them on here.  

'Fallen angel at my side
Take me by the hand
And lead me far into the night
Far away from this life'

Sirenia: Fallen Angel


 Day 7: Ten of your favorite goth bands.

I know that some of these aren't goth, but I still like the music, and I thought that they at least deserved a mention.

1. London After Midnight
2. Razed in Black
3. Bauhaus
4. The Cruxshadows
5. Creature Feature 
6. Joy Division
7. Nightwish
8. H.I.M.
9. Inkubus Sukkubus
10. The 69 Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment