Saturday, April 21, 2012

Product Review: Dysfunctional Doll


Dysfunctional Doll is a wonderful online store, where I bought a lot of my favorite, spooky items.  These products are durable, I have't had anything damaged during shipping, nor was anything so fragile to the touch, that they broke easily.  While the products themselves are decently priced, the shipping is what kills you.  My coffin purse and leopard bracelet together was about $25, then when you add in the shipping, it was almost $50.  The shipping was double, eventhough it was being shipped from Oregon.  So, I don't recommend buying from the site, if you're strapped on cash. 

Good news, however.  Dysfunctional Doll also have an Amazon account, where I did buy my purse and bracelet, and the shipping was a whole lot cheaper.  I do recommend you do buy from the Amazon store, to get more bang for your buck, so to speak.

Overall, I like this store, and I wish that the shipping on the actual site would be a lot cheaper, I'm happy with going to the Amazon one.  The products are a nice quality, and they look simply wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment