Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Introduction and Goth Confessions

I'm a little new at blogging, please forgive me.  I never kept an online diary, and I'm too lazy to write in an actual book, so I thought that me posting something amusing here every now and then could be interesting.  

With my introduction said, I thought I would kick off this blog with a goth confessions post.  I was inspired by a few videos on youtube (I'm sure you viewed them already, but if you didn't, then I strongly urge you to.  Just type goth confessions when you hit the youtube page), and thought about a few things that I enjoy, that might be a 'no no' to the goth world.


Goth confessions:

1. I enjoy watching Disney movies, and I don't mean just the animated ones back in the 90's, I mean the live action ones, especially during Halloween.  During Halloween, I watch a lot of the spooky, gory movies, but sometimes I want to watch something funny, that doesn't focus on the gore as much, because it does get rather boring once in a while.  

2. I have a fear of spiders.  I love, and can wear spider jewelry with no problem, but once when I see a real spider, I run to the other side of the room.

3. My favorite animals are fluffy ones.  When someone thinks of a goth's favorite animal, they think spiders and snakes.  I like dogs, cats, bunnies, and pretty much anything that is fluffy, that I can snuggle with.

4.  One of my favorite musical artist, is Lady Gaga.  I really like the message in Born this Way, and I enjoy some of her music.

5. Besides watching shows like The Munsters, I like watching The Middle, Modern Family, etc...  I think they're funny and clever.

6. I don't know any goths, outside of the internet.

7. I like anime, manga, and gaming, no matter how dorky it seems.

8. I like horror movies, but I also like a lot of movies that are fun, and non-goth.  One of my favorites is Just Go With It, with Jenifer Aniston, and Adam Sandler. 

9. As much as I like going out all gothed up, I don't feel like doing it all the time.  I enjoy jeans and t-shirt days sometimes.

10. I like decor from other cultures, and not just goth.  I especially like my Japanese fan, hanging on my wall, with the cranes flying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment